Indiana High Speed Rail Association
Golden Spike Seminar Archives - 2012
Browse the PDF versions of these 2012 Golden Spike Seminar presentations:
- Indy Connect: Central Indiana's Transportation Initiative, presented by Ehren T. Bingaman, Executive Director, Central Indiana Regional Transportation Authority
- Chicago-Detroit/Pontiac Passenger Rail Program, an update presented by John Myers of HNTB, Inc., Indianapolis
- Chairman's Views and Business Plan Development presented by Roger Sims, Chairman, INHSRA
- Why Indiana is so Important to the National, MWRRI, and Ohio Hub Rail Systems presented by Alexander Metcalf, PhD, President, Transportation Economics and Management Systems, Inc.
- Indiana High Speed Rail: Reality of the Future? presented by Dr. Raj Selladurai, Indiana University Northwest
- Community Outreach for High Speed Passenger Rail in Indiana: Lessons Learned and Ideas for the Future presented by Emilie Pinkston, Hoosier Environmental Council
- Video of Amtrak Acela 165-170 mph Test Train shared at the 2012 Golden Spike Seminar and posted to YouTube for public enjoyment.